MANAGING DIRECTOR & FOUNDER
Company principal and managing director Lizzie Wagner is a successful businesswoman and highly sought-after corporate trainer, keynote speaker, author and presenter, across a vast range of industries. Lizzie was a finalist in the Telstra Business Women’s Awards, ACT Lifetime Achievement Awards and has won or placed in many international awards for event management, sales, marketing and PR.
A former international model, host and producer for fashion and TV Lizzie Wagner has been providing practical personal and professional development programs for over 32 years to staff at all levels of major corporations, both within Australia and Internationally. Having a reputation for providing excellent practical solutions to businesses through her trainings, she is regularly featured in radio interviews and television programs such as Australian Broadcasting Commission, The Canberra Times, The Financial Review, The Sydney Morning Herald, Channel 10, Channel 9.
She provides the final word on:
- What is etiquette?
- What is professional development?
- How to make a lasting impression?
- How do we achieve excellent customer service?
- What is self-esteem?
- What is personal and professional branding and image?
- How to create excellent leadership skills?
First impressions count, and they can be the key to your success. Whether you’re an individual, a large-scale corporation, or a community organisation, having the right brand image is crucial. That’s where Lizzie Wagner comes in. With decades of experience, there is no other choice when it comes to building and maintaining the right brand image.
With over 32 years experience, Lizzie and her team have proven that they are the best in the business when it comes to creating innovative training and consulting packages for personal and professional development. Covering everything from self-esteem and confidence, to personal style and grooming, brand image and customer experience, and networking and media training, Lizzie and her team work flexibly to maximize targeted outcomes for your brand and business.
Contact us today to see how we can help put your brand at the front.
These programs are designed for all Executives, Managers, Directors, Vice Presidents, Supervisors dealing with Human Resource, Learning/Training Development, Organizational Development, Workplace Relations & Compliance, Employment Relations, Talent & Recruitment, Remuneration, Compensation & Benefits and general staff. This course is also applicable to General Managers, business owners, or line managers who have staffing responsibility.
- Mentoring - Identifying organisational culture/ Image and Branding/ rolling this out nationally/internationally
- Creating a positive work environment by being self aware
- Leadership/dealing with difficult people
- Understanding personality types/conflict resolution
- Effective communication and negotiation skills
- Dealing with stress in the workplace/mindfulness
- Exemplary customer service and internal support systems
- Dealing with poor performance and absenteeism and assisting with management programs
- Business and Social Etiquette
- Assisting and writing training material for HR managers on staff performance and standards
- Team building for workplace work/life balance
OUR GROUP COORDINATORS & FACILITATORS
The Lizzie Wagner Group works with a team of highly sought after Coordinators & Facilitators to provide you with a world-class experience